Main Features of the Black Diamond Women's Primrose SA
- All-round, fully adjustable, women's climbing harness
- Pre-threaded SpeedAdjust buckle on waistbelt
- Women's-specific bullhorn-shaped OpenAir waistbelt built using Dual Core Construction
- Patent-pending trakFIT leg adjustment for easy, worry-free adjustability of women's specific OpenAir leg loops
- Adjustable releasable rear elastic riser
- Reinforced tie in points
- Four pressure moulded gear loops
- Haul loop (12kN rated)
- Mesh storage bag included
- Weight (size S): 345g
New for 2012, The Black Diamond Primrose SA is an all-round women's climbing harness which has a longer rise (the distance between the waist belt and leg loops) and a different waist to leg ratio, providing a better women specific fit.
The waist belt has a new Dual Core Construction which uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing on the outer edges of the waistbelt and a venting OpenAir foam insert in the centre making it comfortable and very breathable, without pressure points.
The trakFIT leg loop adjustment system uses a simple, slide adjuster to quickly and easily adjust the diameter of the leg loop and provide a wide range of fit. With four gear loops that stand slightly proud making it easier to rack your gear, a haul loop at the back which is rated to 12kN and a very reasonable price tag, the Primrose SA Harness is the complete package.
|Black Diamond Primrose SA - Women's|
|Extra Small||61-69cm (24-27")||43-53cm (17-21")||332g|
|Small||69-76cm (27-30")||48-58cm (19-23")||345g|
|Medium||76-84cm (30-33")||53-64cm (21-25")||359g|
|Large||84-91cm (33-36")||61-71cm (24-28")||382g|