Main Features of the Petzl Spatha
- Multi purpose, easy to carry lightweight knife
- Large karabiner hole for easy attachment using karabiner or Caritool
- Blade folds into handle for safe storage
- Mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
- Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cord
- Notch in the back of the blade for opening the knife with bare hands
- 82mm long blade
- Textured opening wheel for easy opening
- Rust proof blade and plastic handle
- Colour: Blue or Yellow
- Weight: 43g
- Blade: Hot forged stainless steel
- Length: Blade - 70mm, open - 180mm, closed - 110mm
The Petzl Spatha multi-purpose climbing knife with some great features. The sharp blade is smooth at the top and serrated on the bottom, ideal for cutting rope and cord when rigging abseils or belays, but also great for cutting bread and cheese at lunch!
The knife can be carried easily with a karabiner through the large hole and attached to bag or harness, and because it is so light you will barely notice it. The textured opening wheel is great for use with gloves and can easily be opened one handed. The perfect knife to carry when climbing!