Main Features of the DMM Alpha Trad Quickdraw
- Very light, trad quickdraw with full-size, easy-grip wiregate karabiners
- Comes in 3 lengths: 12cm, 18cm, 25cm
- Hot forged karabiners, strong and lightweight I-Beam construction
- 11mm Dyneema sling: 22kN Strength
- Safer, deeper rope basket
- Easy to clip: key lock nose, textured grippy shape
- Weight: 12cm = 77g, 18cm = 80g, 25cm = 82g
The DMM Alpha Trad quickdraw has two superlight, full size Alpha Trad Biners connected with an 11mm dyneema sling to create an excellent trad quickdraw. The Alpha Trad Karabiner has a large opening wire gate which is easy to use with gloved hands - great for winter climbing! - and the spine has a textured grip making it easier to hold when clipping. The keylock nose creates a snag free surface, so the biner won't get caught when clipping and unclipping bolt hangers or pieces of gear.
The Alpha Trad Quickdraw could be a very useful addition to your climbing rack.
|DMM Alpha Trad Karabiner|
|Gate Closed - 24kN||27mm||34g|
|Open Gate - 9kN|
|Minor Axis - 7kN|