Main Features of the Black Diamond Crag Glove
- Cragging glove for belaying and Via Ferrata
- Lightweight, breathable & durable
- Stretch-mesh fabric and knuckle padding
- Synthetic leather palm & fingers
- Reinforced index finger & thumb crotch
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure with pull-on/clip-in loop
- Weight: 70g per pair (M)
A lightweight, breathable and durable cragging glove for belaying and via ferrata, the Black Diamond Crag Glove protects your hands without compromising dexterity. Built with highly breathable stretch-mesh and tough synthetic leather, the Crag Glove provides a firm grip and comfortable fit.
How To Choose Your Glove Size
- Measure palm girth: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together.
- Measure palm length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
- Choose your size: Determine your size from the chart below by choosing the larger of the two measurements.
|Black Diamond - Glove Sizing|
|Men's/Unisex||18.4 - 19.7cm||19.7 - 21cm||21.5 - 23cm||23 - 24cm||24 - 25.4cm|
|Women's||15.9 - 17.1cm||17.1 - 18.4cm||18.4 - 19.7cm||19.7 - 21cm||n/a|
No posts found