Main Features of the Black Diamond Crag Half-Finger Glove
- Fingerless work glove ideal for aid climbing, via ferrata, belaying and more
- Breathable stretch mesh fabric
- Synthetic leather palm and fingers
- Reinforced index finger and thumb crotch
- Padded knuckles
- Velcro cuff closure
- Karabiner loop
- Weight: 70g (size M)
- Materials: Breathable stretch-mesh, Synthetic leather
The Black Diamond Crag Half-Finger Glove is a ½ fingered glove designed for via ferrata, aid climbing and intensive belay duties. Synthetic leather is used for the palms and front of the finger with a double layer in key areas for durability. The back of the glove is made from a highly breathable stretch-mesh fabric for comfort and dexterity, with light padding over the knuckles. A velcro cuff secures the glove to your hand and a large karabiner hole secures it to your harness when the gloves are off.
How To Choose Your Glove Size
- Measure palm girth: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together.
- Measure palm length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
- Choose your size: Determine your size from the chart below by choosing the larger of the two measurements.
|Black Diamond - Glove Sizing|
|Men's/Unisex||18.4 - 19.7cm||19.7 - 21cm||21.5 - 23cm||23 - 24cm||24 - 25.4cm|
|Women's||15.9 - 17.1cm||17.1 - 18.4cm||18.4 - 19.7cm||19.7 - 21cm||n/a|
No posts found