Main Features of the Climbing Technology Click Up Plus
- Lightweight belay device with assisted braking for ropes 8.5mm to 11mm diameter
- Supplied with a Concept Karabiner
- Small and compact
- Allows you to quickly and fluidly feed rope without jamming
- Allows you to arrest a fall simply by pulling down the free hand of the rope
- Operates without moving parts
- Smooth control during the descent
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device
- Certification: EN 15151-2:2012 type 2
- Weight: 110g (only device)
The Click Up Plus is an innovative assisted braking belay device, improved from the original Click Up developed for sport climbing. It is simple to use, intuitive and safe. It's innovative design has safety features that prevent mistakes. It is also extremely lightweight and compact.
The V-Proof braking system reduces the chance of error due to an incorrect reduction of the V-angle between the two strands of the rope. It consists of a mobile partition that activates the assisted-braking system. If during the fall of the climber, the braking hand side of the rope comes into contact with the partition , this pressure contributes to the rotation of the device and to the consequent locking on the rope.
- more effective in paying out rope, a process that is now quick and smooth thanks to the new geometry of the body and to a new carabiner holding layout
- more comfortable for top-rope belays, especially when used with indoor climbing ropes, thanks to the new geometry of the side plates;
- even safer, thanks to the V-Proof System that reduces the chance of error due to incorrect handling of the rope while braking
- more ergonomic, thanks to the new shape of the outer body.
No posts found