Main Features of the Climbing Technology Click Up Belay Device
- Lightweight belay device with assisted braking for ropes 8.6mm to 10.5mm diameter
- Supplied with a Concept Karabiner
- Small and compact
- Allows you to quickly and fluidly feed rope without jamming
- Allows you to arrest a fall simply by pulling down the free hand of the rope
- Operates without moving parts
- Suitable for beginners and children because intuitive to use
- Smooth control during the descent
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on belay device
- Certification: EN 15151-2:2012 type 2
- Weight: 115g
The Click Up is an innovative belay device developed for sport climbing. It is simple to use, intuitive and safe and its innovative design has safety features that prevent mistakes. It is extremely lightweight and compact.
In use (see video below), simply click the Concept Karabiner into your belay loop, insert the rope into the Click Up following the instructions on the device, then clip into your karabiner much like a normal belay device. Belay as you would with any belay device. If the rope is weighted as in a sudden fall, the Click Up will go into lock position thus assisting the braking as you pull down to hold the fall. To release grip the Click Up and push it upwards whilst holding the free end of the rope with your hand. To lower, push down on the Click Up with your palm to prevent it locking, for smooth and easy lowering.
No posts found