Main Features of the DMM Nutbuster
- A precise, lightweight, easy to use nutkey
- Laser cut stainless steel
- Wide rubber handle (colours vary)
- 17mm spanner under rubber handle for tightening bolts
- Holes in the handle to reduce weight
- Materials: Sheffield Stainless Steel
- Weight: 55g (with rubber handle)
- Length: 21cm
- Please note colour of the handle may vary from the image shown.
The DMM Nutbuster has a rubber handle which makes a good cushion when bashing it with your hand to remove a stuck nut. If that doesnt work the cushion can be removed so you can attack it with a rock. Sheffield Stainless Steel is tough and corrosion resistant, and has been laser cut to a precise shape which tapers down at the tip for really narrow placements. Hiding beneath that rubber cushion is a handy spanner for tightening any loose bolts you may come across.
No posts found