Main Features of the Grivel Mago Rucksack
- Compact and light rucksack for carrying shoes and snack
- Single mesh shoulder strap with stabilising chest strap
- Doesn't get in the way of harness or chalk bag
- Small pocket for mobile phone on shouder strap
- Gear loop on shoulder strap
- Zip mesh pocket on outside
- Weight: 279g
- Volume: 12 litres
The Grivel Mago Rucksack is a revelation in small rucksacks. It's designed to carry a pair of shoes - maybe a compressible layer too - and some extra food, keys and mobile. It's perfect for long rock routes to carry a pair of approach shoes or trainers for the descent. It's simple design and over the shoulder carry system means it sits in the middle of your back without getting in the way of your harness or chalk bag.
You even have a convenient pocket at about chest height for your mobile should you need to make a call at the crux...
No posts found