Main Features of the Julbo Montebianco Reactiv High Mountain Sunglasses
- Stylish mountain glasses with Reactiv High Mountain 2-4 lenses
- Previously known as 'Cameleon'
- Lenses are Photochromatic (darken from Category 2 to 4 depending on light levels)
- Great for climbing, mountain biking, running, skiing, riding and other outdoor sports
- Easily removable magnetic side shields for extra sun protection
- Wide lenses for optimal coverage
- Grip Tech: inserts at stem ends for holding power
- Exceptional anti-reflective and Anti-fog finish
- Water-repellent: water slides off the lens easily
- Oil repellent: reduces finger marks for easier cleaning
- Free protective case
- Lens type: Cameleon polycarbonate category 2 - 4 lens: 100% protection against UVA, B and C rays
- Lens width: 62mm
- Side arm length: 130mm
- Weight: 32g
Julbo Montebianco Sunglasses with Reactiv High Mountain 2-4 Lenses provide maximum eye protection in the mountains. They also look cool and stylish with the side shields removed when relaxing in the valley. Ideal for climbers and mountaineers looking for the perfect combination of technical mountain features, a lightweight performance fit and a smart pair of sunglasses!
The lenses darken from category 2 to 4 depending on light levels to provide maximum sun protection.
Check out Julbo's Cameleon Lense simulator here.
No posts found