Main Features of the Metolius Half Dome Haul Bag
- Extremely tough haul bag - Essentially a smaller version of the El Cap Haul Bag
- Leakproof RF welded seams
- All structural stitching is covered with 3" webbing and restitched
- River-bag-style closure
- Well-padded, ergonomically-cut suspension system tucks away in seconds for hauling
- Virtually indestructible, custom aluminium buckles throughout
- Dual, top compression straps
- Offset haul points
- 3 Internal gear loops
- Zippered internal stash pocket
- Drain hole
- Under bag haul points: 1.3 kN (300 lbf)
- Colours may vary
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Size: 31" tall x 18" dia. plus 15" collar (787 mm x 457 mm plus 381 mm)
- Volume: 125 litres
Strong, tough and durable, the Metolius Half Dome Haul Bag is (as the name suggests) built for big walls. With a sizeable 125 litres of storage, leakproof double-stitched structural seams, and virtually indestructible buckles this massive haul bag will fulfil all your big wall needs.
Metolius haul bags are world renowned for their durability. The Durathane body fabric is ten times tougher than the vinyl-coated nylon used in other brands. River bag style closures, robust suspension systems, internal clip-in loops and custom metal buckles are just a few of the many features found within.
For something even larger try the El Cap Haul Bag.
No posts found