Main Features of the Metolius Wood Grips Fingerboard
- Top-of-the-range wooden, skin-friendly fingerboard
- Large assortment of hold types including jugs, slopers, edges and pockets
- Wood provides enough friction whilst being less skin intensive than traditional resin fingerboards
- Perfect for those wanting to improve upper body and finger strength but save their skin for days out climbing
- Fits neatly above most doorways
- Fitting instructions included
- Comes with training leaflet
- Looks good!
- Dimensions: 24” x 8.5” (610 mm x 216 mm)
If you want to train at home but are reluctant to waste skin that could otherwise be put to good use at the crag, then a Wood Grips fingerboard is for you. The Wood Grips provides a valuable training tool for all abilities with a fantastic assortment of holds from massive jugs to small flat edges, all nicely rounded to help protect the fingers.
Also available as the smaller and more compact Wood Grips Compact
No posts found