Main Features of the Metolius Wood Grips Fingerboard
- Top-of-the-range wooden, skin-friendly fingerboard
- Large assortment of hold types including jugs, slopers, edges and pockets
- Wood provides enough friction whilst being less skin intensive than traditional resin fingerboards
- Perfect for those wanting to improve upper body and finger strength but save their skin for days out climbing
- Fits neatly above most doorways
- Fitting instructions included
- Comes with training leaflet
- Looks good!
- Dimensions: 24” x 8.5” (610 mm x 216 mm)
If you want to train at home but are reluctant to waste skin that could otherwise be put to good use at the crag, then a Metolius Wood Grips Deluxe fingerboard is for you. The Wood Grips provides a valuable training tool for all abilities with a fantastic assortment of holds from massive jugs to small flat edges, all nicely rounded to help protect the fingers.
Also available as the smaller and more compact Wood Grips Compact