No Quibble Returns
How do I return an item?
- If for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please return it to us within 28 days of receipt in a new and unused condition, with the original packaging and receipts.
- Please note that we are unable to accept returns with damaged packaging.
- Please return to the address below stating the reason for the return and the order number.
- We will notify you when we have received the goods and then we will then either replace, or refund the cost of the items.
- We highly recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of goods in transit. Any faulty goods will be replaced free of charge.
- Postage will only be refunded if your goods are faulty, or you have been sent substitute items that you don't want.
- Our returns address is;
Unit 14 The Wenta Centre
- Please Note: There are no facilities for customer service or for viewing of any products at this address. It is possible to collect orders that have been placed online with prior notice. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to collect your order. There is no shop front or customer service facility available at our warehouse.
- International Returns: On all international deliveries, any returned items will be refunded. You will be notified as soon as the refund has been processed. If would like an exchange, you will need to place a new order. Postage will only be refunded if your goods are faulty, or you're sent substitute items that you don't want.
The item I have received is incorrect
- Occasionally we can make a mistake, and if for whatever reason you have received the wrong item(s) please return using a signed for delivery service to the returns address above, and we will refund the cost of your postage as long as it is a standard signed service (not special delivery by 1pm for example), and send out the correct item(s) as soon as possible.
I want to return a used item which has become damaged/broken item
- If an item you have bought from us gets damaged or broken and you think this is not due to normal wear and tear you wish to return it to us under warranty
- Please make sure the item is cleaned and hygienic for us to inspect before you return it.
- Please return the item to the returns address above
- As soon as we receive the item we will inspect it and decide whether the damage is covered under warranty.
- If we decide that the damage is a manufacturer defect we will either replace the item from stock or refund your postage as long as it is a standard signed service (not special delivery by 1pm for example) if the item is no longer in stock.
- In some instances the manufacturer will require us to return the item to them before a replacement or refund is given. If this happens we will inform you immediately and keep you informed on the progress and final decision regarding the item.
- If the item is found to be faulty, any postage charges you have incurred will be refunded and your item exchanged or refunded.