Onde di Pietra - Waves of Stone
- A climber's guide to the coastal province of Genova in northern Italy
- Location maps, topo diagrams and illustrative photos
- English, Italian and German text
- Author: Christian Roccati and Fabio Pieraoli
- Publisher: Idee Verticali Edizioni
- Published: October 2012
- ISBN Number: 978-88-95224-14-5
Onde di Pietra - Waves of Stone is a climbing guide covering the area east of Finale and the Ligurain Apennines in the coastal province of Genova in northern Italy. The climbing is varied, from sea-cliffs to mountain-backed crags and routes of all grades.
The guide is packed with full colour action shots which give an insight into the area and there is a comprehensive set of easy-to-follow colour topos for each crag as well as a clear map at the beginning of each section making it straightforward to find the crag of choice. Written with Italian, English and German text.
No posts found