Main Features of the Petzl Borea
- Versatile, lightweight and durable women's climbing helmet
- Specifically sized for women (52/58 cm)
- Headband with pronounced notch for wearing the helmet with a ponytail.
- ABS shell and expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner
- Suitable for Climbing, Mountaineering, Via Ferrata, canyoning.
- Reinforced protection against lateral, front and rear impact.
- Wide ventilation ports for all day comfort.
- Headtorch attachments
- Compatible with VIZION face shield
- Two sizes cover a maximum range of head shapes
- Weight: 295g
- Size range: 52-58cm
- Materials: ABS shell, expanded polystyrene liner, polyester webbing strap
The Petzl Borea is a tough hybrid helmet constructed from a hard ABS shell and reinforced with a foam EPS lining. It offers maximum protection for use Rock climbing, Ice Climbing, Mountaineering, Caving, Canyoning and via ferrata. The design, sizing and the headband that allows it to be worn with a ponytail, make this helmet especially suitable for women.
No posts found