Main Features of the Petzl Crevasse Rescue Kit
- Everything needed to set up a hauling system or ascend a rope
- Designed for crevasse rescue from the suface - hauling or self extraction - ascending.
- Suitable for use on ropes 8 to 11mm
- 1 x Petzl Micro Traxion
- 2 x Petzl OK Oval Screwgates
- 1 x Petzl Tibloc
- 1 x Petzl Partner Pulley
- 1 x Petzl 120cm Dyneema Sling
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions.
- For use on ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
- Weight: 370g
The Petzl Crevasse Rescue kit takes the guesswork out of what rescue kit to carry when crossing glaciers. Ideal for use ski touring or trekking and mountaineering. Clear instructions are supplied for hauling a person from a crevasse and for ascending the rope out if self extraction is necessary.
No posts found