Main Features of the Petzl Djinn Axess Quickdraw
- Durable and dependable all-round quickdraw
- Straight gate on one end ideal for clipping bolts or protection
- Bent gate on the other end for easy rope clipping
- Straight gate: textured area for improved grip when opening the carabiner
- Bent gate: for easier clipping of the rope
- Durable Axess nylon sling: 22kN Strength
- Lower end equipped with STRING to hold the carabiner in position and protect the webbing from wear
- H-shaped cross section: strong yet light
- Wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- Nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging when clipping in and out of ropes.
- Available in two lengths: 12cm, 17cm
- Also availale as a great value Set of 5 Quickdraws
- Weight: 12cm - 107g, 17cm - 113g
The Petzl Axess Djinn Quickdraw is a solid and dependable combination with a straight gate on one end, ideal for clipping protection and bolts, and a bent gate on the other end to make it easy to clip the rope. The Djinn Axess Quickdraw is a great all-rounder, ideal for beginners and experienced climbers alike. The H-cross section makes the Djinn karabiner light yet strong and gives a wider rope surface for better rope glide and reduced wear.
No posts found