Main Features of the Petzl Ergo
- High-end dry tooling and ice climbing axe
- Ergonomic molded handle offers multiple grip options.
- Grip can be adjusted to fit the size of the hand and glove.
- Shaped shaft: less pick shift when switching hands
- Supplied with 4mm thick T-rated DRY pick for strength and precise placements
- Supplied with removable pick weights
- T-rated shaft - 3 year guarantee
- GRIPTAPE on the upper handle provides better grip and thermal insulation
- Serrated blade under the GRIPREST for better hold
- Fully modular head: Can add hammer, adze or pick weights
- Weight: 645g per tool
- Length: 50cm
- Pick: Chromoly steel
- Shaft: Aluminium
Please note: Also available as a Pair Deal
The ERGO is the ultimate tool for hard dry tooling and steep, technical ice climbing. The extreme curve of the shaft offers exceptional clearance under the head and allows a wider range of movement while still maintaining pressure and grip with the pick.
The ERGO also has an adjustable ergonomic handle which allows multiple grip positions while maintaining stability, limiting the risk of the pick popping off when switching hands.
The pronounced curve of the handle creates an ideal angle for prolonged hanging as it puts your hands into an almost horizontal grip position similar to a pull-up. This significantly increases your power when pulling.
The T rated Dry Pick comes fitted with weights, that ensure precise, efficient purchase in the ice. By removing the weights, the ERGO becomes considerably lighter for dry tooling.
No posts found