Main Features of the Petzl Grillon Hook International 2 Metres
- Precise easy to use work positioning Lanyard
- Comes with HOOK connector, ideal for use in double mode on the harness side attachment points
- Used in Double mode provides even load distributon on the harness
- Sewn terminations with a plastic sheath on both ends keep the lanyard in position and protect from abrasion.
- Protective sheath protects the rope and allows rope glide in double mode. Removeable for Single mode.
- Certified to North American and European standards.
- Certification: ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC
- Weight: 770g
- Colour: White/Yellow
- Materials: Nylon, Polyester, Aluminium
The Petzl Grillon Hook 2 Metre Work positioning lanyard can be used in either single or double mode. It provides safe, simple and precise work positioning. Provided with a protective sheath and sewn end terminations. Its HOOK connector is ideal for using the lanyard in double mode on the harness side attachment points
No posts found