Main Features of the Petzl Lynx Crampon
- 'Do-it-all' modular crampon that fits any type of mountaineering boots
- Use either dual or mono points, adjusted long or short
- Comes with both a wire toe bail and a strap toe bail
- Fits any type of mountaineering boot with or without toe welts
- Standard step in LeverLock heel bail
- Only one screw needed for adjustment - Allen key supplied
- Linking bar with laser marked letters for easy adjustment
- Soft webbing sling and buckle which are easy to adjust
- Anti-balling plates installed
- Asymmetric shape provides a great fit
- Weight - 1000g (with antisnow)
- In the box: Crampons, 4 front points, spacers for mono point, rubber and wire toe bindings, Fakir crampon bag, Allen key
If you want one crampon that does everything, the Petzl Lynx Crampon could be what you are looking for. The Petzl Lynx is a jack-of-all-trades modular crampon which can be adjusted to any configuration you can imagine!.
The Lynx comes with a wire toe binding for rigid boots and a flexible rubber toe strap binding for boots without toe welts, and a steep in ski binding for the heel. The rubber toe strap is especially useful if you are wearing overboots when mountaineering so you can attach the crampon securely to the boot.
Each Lynx crampon comes with 2 vertical front points, which you can convert to mono points using the extra spacers supplied. The points can also be adjusted forwards or backwards to suit climbing conditions and climbing style.
We also stock Spare Frontpoints for the Petzl Lynx