Main Features of the Petzl Meteor
- Very light and comfortable, versatile climbing helmet
- Hard ABS shell moulded onto a softer EPS shock absorbing liner
- Low profile
- Well ventilated with large size vents
- Fully adjustable: soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- Magnetic buckle: Can be clipped with one hand
- Headband folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Compatible with the Petzl Vizion Visor
- Weight: Size 1 = 220g, Size 2 = 220g
- Two sizes: Size 1 (head circumference 48-56cm), Size 2 (head circumference 53-61cm )
- Materials: Injection moulded ABS shell with expanded polystyrene inner to absorb impact
Lightness and comfort continue to make The Meteor Petzl's signature climbing helmet. It is so light and fits so well, that once it's on you hardly feel it. As you look up to keep an eye on your climbing partner shaking on the crux, you won't feel it push into the back of your head and the suspension system holds it firmly in place. The large ventilation on the sides create a good flow of air when it's hot, and the clever magnetic chin buckle snaps shut quickly when alined even when using with one hand.
Compatible with the Petzl Vizion face shield.
No posts found