Main Features of the Petzl Oxan Triact Karabiner
- Steel Karabiner for use where durability outweighs any weight savings.
- Oval shape works great with pulleys
- Auto locking Triact Gate
- 3 Way cation to open the gate guards against accidental opening
- Keylock nose - no snagging
- Petzl code: M72A TLN
- Weight: 230g
- Certifications: CE EN 362, FFPA 1983
The Petzl Oxan Triact is designed for use in harsh environments. Its steel construction is ideal for connecting to metal structures and it's oval shape will always hang from slings or knots in perfect alignment. It is an ideal karabiner for use with pulleys.
|Petzl Oxan Screwgate Karabiner|
|Closed Gate - 38kN||22mm||230g|
|Open Gate - 15kN|
|Minor Axis - 16kN|
No posts found