Main Features of the Petzl Rig
- Compact self-braking device for working on fixed ropes 10mm to 11.5mm in diameter (expert users only)
- Designed for rope access work
- Multi-function handle allows user to unblock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
- Handle also allows the user to position himself/herself while on the rope without tying off the device
- Anti-panic function is engaged if the user pulls too hard on the handle: the pivoting cam is released and automatically brakes to stop the descent
- Anti-error safety cam to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope
- Pivoting cam makes it easier to take up the slack in the rope Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTPRO footloop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
- Available in two colours: Gold, Black
- For ropes between 10mm and 11.5mm in diameter
- CE EN 341 Class A
- CE EN 12841 type C
- Weight: 380g
- PLEASE NOTE: No anti-panic function
The Petzl Rig is a compact self-braking device for working on fixed ropes 10mm to 11.5mm in diameter (expert users only).
Please note This product is ordered from our
supplier as required. Delivery is usually about a week. We will email
you with a delivery date once we receive your order.
No posts found