Main Features of the Petzl Sirocco
- Super-light hybrid construction incorporating a polycarbonate crown in a polypropylene shell
- Improved coverage for rear and side impact protection
- Entirely adjustable and adapts to all head shapes
- Magnetic buckle aids fastening
- Attachment points for VIZION visor
- Two hooks and rear elastic for attaching a headlamp
- Available in two sizes: S/M & M/L
- Passes: CE EN 12492 / UIAA (climbing)
- Weight: Size 1: 160g, Size 2: 170g
- Size range (Head circumference): Size 1: 48 - 58cm, Size 2: 53 - 61cm
- Materials: Expanded polypropylene (EPP) shell, polycarbonate crown, polystyrene liner, polyester webbing
The Petzl Sirocco builds on the amazing engineering of the original orange version to improve coverage, ventilation and overall usability without a significant difference in weight. The unique Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) shell has been retained for its overall durability and robustness, and a polycarbonate plate has been added to the crown to reenforce against impact from above. In addition, the coverage has been extended to protect even more of the wearer's head at the sides and rear.
The low profile webbing suspension system is comfortable and simple to adjust, with Petzl's patented magnetic buckle enabling one-handed. The Sirocco has superb ventilation, headtorch attachment points and is compatible with the Petzl Vizion face shield. This makes it as suited for ice-climbing and alpinism as it is for summer cragging.
Found a better price ? Check out our Price match guarantee