Main Features of the Petzl Sitta
- Lightweight, compact climbing harness with fixed leg loops
- WIREFRAME Technology: Spectra® strands are used in the waist belt and leg loops to give optimal load distribution without the using foam
- Thin waist belt and leg loops offer a sleek design, with compactness and light weight pushed to the maximum
- Bonded fabric in the waist belt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance
- No seams on the waist belt: no compression points or friction zones
- Fitted elastic leg loops give complete freedom of movement
- Very flexible leg loop attachment bridges for more comfort, flexibility and freedom of movement
- DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminium on waist for easy adjustment
- Ribbed adjustment strap helps prevent accidental loosening
- Reinforced tie-in points in high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- Two high-capacity rigid front gear loops for quick and easy access to equipment with removable separator for organised racking of gear
- Two flexible gear loops in the rear to avoid creating pressure points
- Two integrated CARITOOL tool holder slots
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Two rear elastics on with one buckle
- Eco-designed harness, made with Bluesign fabric
- Storage bag included
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
The Sitta is Petzl's high end climbing and mountaineering harness. Wireframe Technology construction uses Spectra strands in the waist belt and leg loops to balance load distribution, provide comfort total freedom of movement.
Whether rock climbing or mountaineering the Sitta is extremely adaptable with a unique concept in racking gear. The large front gear loops have an adjustable separator/divider so you can organise your gear better without it getting to crowded, whether racking ice screws, cams, nuts or quick draws. The DoubleBack HD waist buckle is an updated, streamlined, super-smooth version of the original double back buckle, and provides even easier adjustment.
The Sitta is a highly technical all-round climbing harness. Adaptable, hardwearing and lightweight, the Sitta is a true step forward in climbing harness technology.
Found a better price ? Check out our Price match guarantee