Main Features of the Petzl Stop
- Self-braking device which allows you to easily stop and maintain your position on rope
- Device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness
- May also be used to ascend short distances with the addition of an ascender and foot loop
- For use with single ropes between 9 and 12 mm in diameter
- CE EN 341 class A
- Weight: 326g
- Materials: Steel cam, steel and aluminium wheels (replaceable if worn out)
- Certification: CE EN 341 class A
The Petzl Stop is a self-braking descender for use on single ropes and is particularly suited to long descents. Because of this, the Stop is mainly used for caving descents and pot-holing.
The Stop brakes as soon as the handle is released and varying your grip on the free end of the rope controls the speed of your descent.
No posts found