Main Features of the Petzl Strato
- Lightweight and comfortable helmet, meets requirements for work at height
- Unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
- Liner in EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Available in four colours
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customised fit
- Certification: CE EN 397 (1), EN 50365 (2), ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC
- (1) meets all requirements of the EN 397 standard, except the requirement for internal vertical clearance.
- (2) meeting the EN 397 standard in part.
- Weight: 435g
- One size: Fits 53-63cm head circumference
- Materials: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
A lightweight and durable helmet, the Strato is a great helmet for workers at height. The unventilated shell meets the CE requirements of protection against impact, electrical insulation and molten metal splash. Hearing protection, headlamps and visors can be used with the Strato making it a great all round choice for working at height. The Strato also has a DUAL chinstrap which allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
No posts found