Main Features of the Petzl Verso
- Ultralight, variable friction belay device
- Increased friction on skinny ropes
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- Rope friendly design separates the two strands of rope when belaying with half/twin ropes or while rappelling thus helping to prevents kinks
- Stiff keeper cable will not get sucked into the device
- For single ropes 8.5mm - 11mm
- For half ropes 7.1mm - 9.2mm
- For twin ropes 6.9mm - 9.2mm
- Usage diagram engraved on device for ease of use
- Weight: 55g
- Materials: Aluminum
The Petzl Verso is an ultralight, variable friction belay device for climbers looking cut down the weight/space of their rack.
The asymmetrical V-shaped grooved friction channels give increased friction (Petzl's Adaptive Rope Technology) when using thinner ropes and when belaying heavier climbers.
No posts found