Main Features of the Petzl Vertex
- Durable and comfortable helmet, meets requirements for work at height
- Unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
- Six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Available in Seven colours
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customised fit
- Certification: CE, EN 397, EN 12492 (1), EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZS 1801
- Meets all requirements of the EN 12492 standard, except the ventilation requirement.
- Weight: 490g
- One size: Fits 53-63cm head circumference
- Materials: ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), Nylon, Polycarbonate, High Strength polyester, polyethylene.
A Comfortable and durable helmet, the Vertex sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. The unventilated shell meets the CE requirements of protection against impact, electrical insulation and molten metal splash. The Vertex has a six-point mesh headband for comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centred on the head. Hearing protection, headlamps and visors can be used with the Vertex Best making it a great all round choice for working at height. The Vertex also has a DUAL chinstrap which allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
No posts found