Main Features of the Platypus Big Zip
- Flexible bladder with hose
- Large opening with SlideLock™ secure closure
- Durable urethane outer laminated to a food-grade polyethylene interior
- Welded construction
- Right-angled shut off valve hose attachment
- Taste free and 100% BPA free
- Silver-ion antimicrobial keeps it fresh
- Quick-release hose and shutoff valve make drinking and refilling easy
The Platypus Big Zip is a hydration system with wide opening available in three different sizes. Simply slide it into the back of your rucksack, position the end of the tube where you want it, and sip away without having to stop whatever you're doing.
The wide mouth opening on the Platypus Big Zip allows easy cleaning, but also easy filling from little trickles that would be difficult to direct into a standard bottle. Don't worry about leaks, as the mouth is secured with Platypus' SlideLock™ system for an easy leak-free closure every time and the tube clips into the base of the bladder with an ergonomic shut-off valve allowing for quick disconnection when you need to fill, clean or change bags. Made from a tough welded laminate material that can be frozen, boiled, squashed and inflated over and over again. The interior is a taste-free, food-grade polyethylene, with an anti-microbial finish to inhibit the growth of mould and bacteria, and is 100% BPA free. A silicone bite valve keeps your liquid in the bladder until needed and allows it to flow under the grip of your teeth.
No posts found