Terms and Conditions
Urbanrock Online Gift Vouchers
- The Urbanrock Online Gift Voucher is available in £5, £10, £20, £50, £75 and £100 denominations and is the perfect gift for any climber. Our Gift Vouchers are issued via email using an electronic voucher code which can then be redeemed at Checkout to buy any product.
- To order, please select the value of the gift voucher you would like to buy, then click the ‘Add to Basket’ button. You can then continue to checkout to complete your order.
- If you'd like to buy more than one voucher you can increase the item quantity on the gift voucher page.
- All Urbanrock Gift Vouchers are issued in GBP Pounds.
- Once your order has been processed we will send you a confirmation email. Another email will follow with the voucher code and a printable PDF which you can then forward to a gift recipient or print it out to send in the post. You will not receive anything in the post for Gift Vouchers that you order online.
- Once you have received the electronic Gift Voucher code you can then forward it to the gift recipient, or you can print out the voucher and give it to them.
- Gift Vouchers can be used to purchase any product on Urbanrock.com. Once you have items in your basket you will be given the option to add your voucher code at checkout. To apply your Gift Voucher simply enter the gift voucher code in the 'Enter your voucher code' box then press 'Enter'. This will then apply the voucher to your order. If you have more than one gift voucher you can redeem more than one Gift Voucher against an order by repeating this process. Then proceed to the Checkout as normal.
- Please note: Vouchers can only used as part payment. Please contact us if you would like us to split your voucher into smaller denominations.
- Older Urbanrock gift vouchers (Issued before 25th September 2014) can be exchanged for goods in all Urbanrock shops, but unfortunately are not redeemable online
Urbanrock Competition Rules
- These competition rules shall be binding on you when entering any competition(s) operated by us, or any company or website owned or controlled by us
- In addition to these general competition rules, other specific terms and conditions may also apply to a particular competition. We will post any such specific competition rules on our website
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition, Rules, conduct, results and any other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Urbanrock Limited is final and no correspondence shall be entered into
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter our competitions
- Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same email address
- Competition entries must be made by the closing date specified in the Competition. Failure to do so will result in disqualification
- Employees of Urbanrock Limited or an other company associated to the specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition
- The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition. This will always be a time and date in the UK. Where a time is not given, the closing time will be 11.59pm (UK time) on the relevant day
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries unless otherwise specified. The decision of Urbanrock Limited shall be final no correspondence will be entered in to
- In the case of prizes in the form of free tickets, ticket holders shall be bound by the event promoter's terms and conditions together with those set out on the ticket and the rules and regulations of the venue
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants' request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- Urbanrock Limited will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition
- Competition winners may be asked to take part in or co-operate with publicity on the Urbanrock website or other websites or social media associated with it
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Urbanrock Limited may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules
- Use of false name or address, e.g. name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Urbanrock Limited reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by Urbanrock Limited before such person may claim their prize
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules
- We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes
- These rules are governed by English law
- Our Urbanrock Newsletter is sent by email no more than twice a week
- You can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link on the email or contacting us
- At Urbanrock we spend a lot of time with our customers when fitting footwear. We feel it is very important to take time to get the right shoe, size and fit for your foot. For this reason, when buying footwear on our website, we strongly recommend that you have already tried on the shoes that you've selected and are confident that you are ordering the size you require
However hard we may try occasionally we may be out of stock of certain items. If we are out of stock of an item and can't fulfill your order we will let you know immediately, giving you the choice of either keeping the item on order or cancelling your order for an immediate refund.
- We are always on the lookout for potential staff members. If you are an active climber with a keen interest in climbing gear and have the ability to genuinely converse with our customers then we would love to hear from you
- We employ our staff as full time, part time and weekend staff. Some of our part time staff work evening shifts and have other daytime jobs so we can be flexible if we feel you are the right person to work at Urbanrock
- If you would like to talk to us about employment please email us at email@example.com with an up to date CV and covering letter
Climbing Participation Statement
- Climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement.