Main Features of the Blue Ice - Yeti 30L
- Small yet versatile, top-loading climbing pack
- Easily stripped down to make a slimline pack
- Ergonomic back panel support
- Removable, adjustable top lid with extendable 10L skirt
- Removable padded hip belt and back frame
- Four removable, adjustable gear loops
- Two fixed gear loops inside the pack
- Hydration bladder-compatible
- Front and side compression straps for skis or a snowboard
- Rope holder under the top lid
- Dual ice axe holders for all shapes of ice axes
- Three-point haul system
- Double reinforced bottom
- Standard Weight: 1360g
- Stripped Down Weight: 840g
- Volume: 30L + 10L
- Materials: 420 denier rip-stop CORDURA® and 850 denier ballistic CORDURA® 210 denier rip-stop Nylon. Acetal Duraflex® buckles. YKK® zippers
The Blue Ice Yeti 30L pack is a small but extremely flexible, full featured alpine rucksack with multiple loading possibilities. Two compression straps on the side can hold ice axes, rope, skis and snowboards, or anything else you chose to carry outside the rucksack. The Yeti also has four removable gear loops which sit just under the shoulder straps for easy racking and retrieval of technical gear when climbing. On the inside there is a pair of fixed gear loops which help to keep everything organised. Another handy feature is the two pockets inside the top pouch to keep your wallet and keys safe when opening the main zipper to get a snack or camera.
The pre-curved back panel, padded shoulder straps and stable hip belt provide excellent comfort and support. The lid can be removed along with the straps and shoulder belt to give you a light, slim streamlined version if you like a minimal pack for a lightweight ascent.
As a hardwearing, small and streamlined climbing rucksack, the Yeti 30L is perfect for technical alpine routes, ski trips, snowboarding or cragging.
Please note: If you prefer a larger size with an extra full zip down the front for access, the Yeti 30L is also available in a 45 litre version, the Yeti 45L