Main Features of the Black Diamond Viper Ice Tool - Pair Deal
- Technical, all-terrain tool for ice and alpine climbing
- Hydroformed shaft for clearance, weight savings and strength
- Titan pick, lower rest and Flick Pommel included, modular head design
- TPU grip accommodates most hand sizes and heavier gloves
- Removable lower and adjustable upper pommels
- Titan Pick included (CEN T-rated)
- Weight: Adze=595g per tool
- Weight: Hammer=570g per tool
- Length: 50cm
- Pick: Chromoly steel (CEN-T certified)
- Shaft: Aluminium (CEN-T certified)
Black Diamond have revamped the Viper to make it a great choice for the rigours of a mixed adventure in North Wales, the Lakes or Scotland, while retaining a low weight and adjustability for alpine routes.
The Viper is built with a hydroformed shaft to increase stiffness and reduce weight, while maintaining exceptional clearance and balance. When you swing a Viper you can feel how well it's balanced and the sturdy T-rated Titan pick gives assurance when ice mixes with rock in gnarly terrain.
Compatible with all BD's picks and the (optional) Android leash, the Viper is an extremely versatile technical ice tool.
Save money when buying the pair!