Main Features of the Grivel G14 Cramp-O-Matic
- Forged vertical point crampons for ice/mixed climbing
- Modular: can be used as a dual-point crampon or a mono-point crampon
- Integrating anti-balling plates on front and rear sections
- Cramp-O-Matic - Wire toe bail
- Step-in, fully adjustable heel bail with strap
- Sizing fully adjustable by hand: no tools required
- Anatomical curved shape
- 12 points
- Fits EU sizes 36-47
- Weight: 973g per pair
- Material: Chromoly steel
The Grivel G14 G14 Cramp-O-Matic is a solid modular crampon with vertical front points for climbing steep ice and mixed ground. The front points penetrate hard ice well, with less vibration, and are simple to configure for both dual-point and mono-point setups, enabling you to tailor the crampons to you climbing style and replace worn points easily.
The low profile crampon frame places the climber's foot closer to rock or ice, and is less prone to balling up especially with the anti-balling plates which come fitted.
The wire toe bail has a stainless steel safety strap mounted on it and prevents total loss of the crampon should it be forced off the boot.
Quick to put on, these bindings are perfect for plastic or leather mountaineering boots that have a rigid sole and substantial heel and toe welts.
We stock Spare Front Point Sets for the Grivel G14