Main Features of the Julbo Explorer Alti Arc 4 Sunglasses
- Top-of-the-range mountain glasses for high altitude environments
- Total coverage for max protection
- Easily removable side shields for extra sun protection
- Wide lenses for optimal coverage
- Anti-reflective and Anti-fog finish
- Water-repellent: water slides off the lens easily
- Oil repellent: reduces finger marks for easier cleaning
- Stem ends bend in every direction for a good fit when worn with a beanie or helmet
- Lens type: Alti Arc 4 Glass Lens - 100% protection against UVA, B and C rays
- Lens colour: Brown
- Lens width: 61mm
- Side arm length: 135mm
- Weight: 43g
The Explorer Alti Arc is one of Julbo's top-of-the-range glacier glasses. fitted with Alti Arc 4 glass lenses. Modern in appearance and packed full of features, the Explorer 2 are the perfect glacier glasses for high altitude mountaineering.
What is an Alti Arc 4 Lens?
The Alti Arc 4 (Altitude Arc) is a dark glass lens designed to be highly resistant to scratches and bumps whilst giving 100% protection against UVA, B and C rays, making them ideal for high altitude climbing and mountaineering. Alti Arc lenses are shatterproof and have various treatments such as anti-reflection, flash and active darkening, helping to eliminate stray reflections and reinforce filtering.
No posts found