Main Features of the La Sportiva Kataki
- Recommended use: Technical, Steep Rock
- Fit: Slim front; Narrow heel
- Stiffness: Medium
- Upper: Suede leather, Microfiber®, lined
- Sole: 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™
- Fastening: Laces
- La Sportivas 'S-Heel' technology
- La Sportivas 'P3' technology to keep the shoe downturned.
The La Sportiva Kataki is a downturned climbing shoe, great for overhanging routes with small footholds where edging and precise footwork is needed. The shoe perfoms similarly to the Otaki but features laces rather than velcro which means there is a wider range of adjustment. The Kataki features La Sportivas 'S-Heel' technology which provides great heel hooking as well as their 'P3' technology which keeps the shoe downturned over time.
If you need any helping picking the correct size please click here: La Sportiva Shoe Sizing Guide
Found a better price ? Check out our Price match guarantee