Main Features of the La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Womens
- Use: Fully waterproof mountaineering and ice climbing boot
- Upper: 3+mm water-repellent Idro-Perwanger® leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
- Insole: Carbon Tech Honeycomb Isolation
- Sole: Vibram® Impact Brake System. Full crampon compatability
- Weight: 1780g per pair (Size 42)
The Nepal Cube GTX Womens has a Gore-Tex® lnsulated lining so it is not only completely waterproof and extremely breathable , but also very warm for higher altitudes and extreme cold.
The Nepal Cube GTX Womens also has a breathable tongue for even better moisture management, a 3-D flex ankle system hinge for better mobility, an integrated anatomical elastic snow gaiter to stop snow sneaking in, and 3.2mm+ silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger Roughout Leather with sticky rubber rands for increased durability and wear.
The Vibram sole has shock absorbing PU inserts under the heel and the ball of the foot, the new IBS (Impact Brake System) designed exclusively with Vibram® to soften impact on hard ground and improve traction.
When fitted correctly the Nepal Cube GTX Womens hardly takes any wearing-in at all and should be comfy and supportive straight out of the box!