Main Features of the Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Medium Crew
- Midweight women's hiking sock: ideal for cool days and general use
- 4-Degree Fit System for all day performance fit
- WOW Technology in High Density Impact Zones to reduce shock & abrasion
- SmartWool inside for moisture, temperature and odour control
- Soft, non-itch feel
- Padded achilles tab for protection and secure fit
- Strategic mesh zones for maximum ventilation
- Materials: 73% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 2% Elastane
The Women's PhD Outdoor Medium Crew is a long fully cushioned sock that is ideal for use in cooler weather, when hiking into climbs or for general use.
Unlike synthetics, which have to wait for moisture to condense into a liquid before wicking it away from your skin, Smartwool absorbs and transfers moisture in its vapour state, before it condenses. When it's hot, this creates a mini air-conditioning unit next to your skin, transferring body heat through your socks. When it's cold, this keeps bone-chilling moisture at bay.
Because SmartWool products are great at managing moisture, they don't give odor-causing bacteria a chance to take up residence. This means that you can go full throttle all day and more without smelling.
No posts found